Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's Over!!!! hOorAy!!!♥♥

SPM is finally over!!!(for me)...haha..actually still lelf one paper-BC....but it's nothing to worry abt^^ after chemistry paper...i really feel like hanging out with frens to somewhere...but i'm not allowed..haiz...jz stayed at home napping and spent my time on the com{facebook,blogging,msn,bla bla bla......}^^
what am i doing? it's reli boring la...can someone rescue me from this?? reli cant tahan d....haiz..actually i post tis post becoz of someone{MAT...} is urging me to do so..haha..he said i didn't update my blog for one month and 6 days d....^^Hmm..actually i'm still new for blogging..i'm not sure for decorating my blog's layout...^^

Seven days more to go!!!!! classtrip!!!!! woohoo!!!! can't wait for it d.... ^^tis is the last chance for s5 kaki to ply around d... sure, i can't drag myself away from the class trip as it is willing to be so fun and memorable..love s5 so much..muacks^^ k la..ntg d to say for today... ♥♥♥


1 comment: