Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Times Square & Sungai Wang 一日游!!(with Joo er^^) PART 2

4)回家..
(在巴士上...)
joo er and i sat with another two little malay children on two sits only..
pek cek man...!!
我坐在最外面..屁股只坐一半..
the two malay children look got a bit hamsap and kept on smile at us..
yer....haha^^
after 20 minutes...
got a malay guy got on the bus..he looked lustful..ee....
he stood beside me...i reli scared he will molest me..haha..
he kept on talked volubly and bombastically with a barbarous malay girl..
joo er and i were annoyed by their noise...shit!!!!
suddenly!!!!! i unexpectedly felt something touched my leg..
shit!!! the malay guy's touched my leg for almost 3 seconds....
sucks...!!!! the bus was almost reached klang d tat time..
so i quickly hold joo er's hand and got off the bus...
shit la....god pls bless me tat i wont meet up with tat sucks guy again....damn hate him...
damn hate the lecher...........i'm indignant with wat he had done and tis could not be described in words..
haiz....suan d....


tats all for my part 2 shopping 一日游....bye...T_T....


4 comments:

  1. omg!!!!really happened like this???I should've follow you 2 go , then this won't happen....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nono, u help me buy the shirt n necklace lei, then u get molest! dun worry , 2mr newspaper headline will show the malay guy dead face!! hahahaha (= =")

    ReplyDelete